Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Vegans: Part One

Do you know what pisses me off? Everything. Do you know what pisses me off this very instant? Vegans. I'm sure you've all gotten the impression that vegans consider themselves morally superior to every other human being because they don't eat meat. How is it that as soon as someone stops eating meat they suddenly become a saint of Christ-like proportions? You say you can't eat meat? Well then you're not fucking trying hard enough.

I know you've heard this before: "Oh, I don't like to eat meat because of the cruel ways the animals are treated while they're alive". Well, guess what? Now that animal died in vain you heartless piece of shit. All the cruelty it endured in life was for nothing. You could at least have the decency to honour its sacrifice by consuming its sweet delicious carcass. But no, you still have such an inferiority complex that you need to find ways to make yourself morally superior to me in your eyes. Give me a fucking break.

Then you have people who feel self-righteous about how they are "leaving the smallest ecological footprint on the Earth". Well that's just precious, but what about all the land that is cleared to grow the crappy food you just love so much? Do you have any idea the amount of natural habitats, flora and fauna that is destroyed just to grow that shit? I don't know about you, but that footstep doesn't seem very small at all. Rather, it's a pretty fucking enormous footprint. Unless you live in a fucking tent and use geothermic energy, then shut your fucking mouth. It's physically impossible to not leave a footprint, so stop believing that you aren't.

And what is this bullshit about how we need to treat animals as equals? I don't want to grant them rights that only we, as humans, should enjoy. No, fuck that. I know for a fucking fact that if a cow had the mental capacity to hunt for it's meals, we would all be fucking food. So why then should we show any mercy in the face of such a (potentially) unstoppable killing machine? We should strike them down now while they're weak. If you won't do it for yourself, then do it for your children, for they are our future.

I don't want to give the impression that I despise everyone in the world who decides to not eat meat (I do, I just don't want to give that impression). Do it all you friggin' want if that's the lifestyle you choose to follow, I have zero problems with that. Just don't force your dogmatic ideology down my fucking throat. To all those fascists who piss me off with your militant fucking attitudes: go fuck yourselves in the neck. Stop being so goddamn hostile, that's my job. I hope you choke on your alfalfa sandwich you loathsome assholes.

What really pisses me off the most is the narrow-mindedness of these self-righteous retards. The other day a vegan told me that I'm killing the Earth by eating meat. First, that makes no sense, so kindly shut the fuck up. Second, eating more vegetables requires more farmland, which means we have to destroy more forest. For those following along, livestock doesn't need fertile soil, while the food that your pretentiousness requires you to consume, does. Third, go fuck yourself. You want to save the world? You're not going to do it by eating cucumber slices and cottage cheese you dumb cunt. You want to end suffering? How about you end mine by shutting the fuck up for once in your worthless life?

Enjoy your tofu you fucking baby rapists.

No comments: